REGISTRATION, FEES & ORGANISATION
All practical information concerning the training
PHARMED is delivered by ULB-HeLSci, Health and Sciences.
It is a certified PharmaTrain Centre of Excellence.
- The next course starts in January 2023
- The PHARMED program is made up of 6 distance learning modules covering the entire drug development process, from drug discovery to market access. Attendees will choose a seventh module from a selection of 3 options as a specialist subject
- Each of the six general modules will be followed by a workshop and a written assignment
- Each module is divided into several 3-hour classes, delivered online via video conference, in English, on Tuesday, Thursday or Friday afternoons
- The whole program is spread over 2 years, with an average of 5 three-hour classes every month (running from January to June and September to December)
ENROLMENT & FEES
Price: 9850 € (non-profit organizations: 6850 €)
Candidates must have a university degree, as well as an interest or experience in the product development process. To enrol, you will need to submit your Curriculum Vitae (one page) and a scan/image of your university degree certificate. Your admission file will be reviewed by our team and your application will be confirmed as soon as possible.
Payment instructions will be sent to you as soon as your application is approved. Your enrolment is complete upon receipt of payment. In case of cancellation after November 30, 2022, you will receive a refund of the course fees minus €800 to cover administrative costs.
If you wish to study an individual module (without earning a certificate), you can add your desired modules and pay the corresponding fees via our web shop below:
If you cancel your enrolment up to one month before the start of the module, your fees will be refunded, minus 15% for administrative costs.